How to use flexible metal tack strip

Yusss, we're in Level 3!

Online orders can now be dispatched, but please be patient as we work as fast as possible to pack them! 

You can log into your account to see updates on your order or to view your tracking details. 

If you have any questions email us at

How to use flexible metal tack strip

How to use Flexible metal tack strip

Also called ply-grip, shark trim or fabloc. 

Flexible metal tack strips is used for blind tacking around both straight and curves such as wings. 

Staple the strip onto the frame with the teeth facing outwards. Press the teeth down until almost closed, tuck the fabric in and close with a mallet

Index Previous Next