Mollies Recycled Yarn Initiative:
Whether we are de-stashing random balls of yarn, or reducing landfill by preventing re-useable yarn from being discarded, Mollies Recycled Yarn Initiative is our way of being kind on the environment.
- NEW: Reselling of completely unused, un-knitted yarn that we have simply re-wound into balls.
(Pricing per 100gm Acrylic $5, Wool $10, Cotton $10)
- UNFINISHED: Unpicking of knitting projects that were never completed, re-wound into balls.
(Pricing per 100gm Acrylic $4.50, Wool $9, Cotton $9)
- RECYCLED: Recycled garments that have been pre-washed, unravelled and wound into balls.
(Pricing per 100gm Acrylic $4, Wool $8, Cotton $8)
- Ply: The thickness and/or ply will be an estimate only. Please use a knit gauge when completing garments.
- Condition: We will try our best to reduce joins in the yarn, but please expect occassional knots in recycled yarn. Recycled yarn may also be crinkled and/or untwisted.
- Supply: We will group similar content, style and/or colour when possible to sell as complete sets.
- Description: We will try our best to provide an accurate description of the yarn makeup, colouring etc however all recycled yarn is being sold as-is.