An upcycled cotton yarn, ideal for stitching your own home accessories. Use it to knit, crochet or macramé baskets, plant pots, cushions, lampshades etc.
Composed of 80% upcycled materials, Nova Vita is an eco-conscious yarn spun with sustainability in mind. These planet-friendly skeins are available in 24 shades, from vivid brights and sweet pastels to pared-back neutrals.
About this yarn:
- Tubular structure with 4mm thickness
- Durable, soft, flexible and easy to work
- Recommended crochet hook 10/12mm
- Recommended needle size 12mm
- Use it for knitting, crochet or macramé
- 80% upcycled cotton, 20% polyester
55m per 250g ball
NZ$ 19.90 inc GST
or four interest-free payments of $4.98
with Learn More