Workshop Terms & Conditions
- Payment is required within 7 days of booking date to secure your spot. If the workshop start date is less than 7 days away this is payable immediately.
- For workshops that require an initial deposit to be paid, the balance is payable on or before the workshop date.
- Transfer fees for changing date of workshop:
- 7+ days notice, unlimited transfers, no charge
- 3-7 days notice, $25 transfer fee
- 2 or less days notice, or no-show, $50 transfer fee
- Transfer fees must be paid within 7 days of transfer to secure new date.
- Cancellation fees for withdrawing from a workshop:
- 7+ days notice, $5 non-refundable
- 3-7 days notice, $25 non-refundable
- 2 or less days notice, or no-show, $50 non-refundable
- Cancellation fees will be deducted from refund
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days of receiving your bank account details
- Sorry no refunds, exchanges, booking changes or cash backs for gift vouchers or special offer vouchers.
- If we cancel your workshop for any reason, such as small class numbers, illness or other unforeseen events, we will transfer you an alternative date.
Health & Safety:
- If no alternative date can be agreed upon a full refund will be given.
- You agree to follow all health and safety instructions that are provided by the tutor or any other Mollies Make & Create employee.
- You must wear sturdy shoes, suitable clothing, and tie up long hair.
- You agree to keep work areas clear and safe, and to ensure the safety of yourself, others and property.
- You agree to use only tools that you have been instructed safely in the use of, in a safe and respectful manner in which they are intended.
- You agree that any personal possessions that you bring to the workshop are brought at your own risk. This includes but is not limited to vehicles, personal belongings, tools, furniture, fabrics and products.